The Wild Rivers Connect Directory is:
- A tool for community members, nonprofits and businesses to post and update information about their groups
- A resource for residents of Curry and Del Norte counties to connect and work together.
- A place for visitors and community members to find information and resources.
Who is meant to use the Directory?
- Visitors and community members looking for information.
- Non-profits, government agencies, businesses, churches, and small teams who want to let people know what they do and what they have to offer.
The WRC Team can help you:
- With questions on how to view, enter and edit information.
- Transfer ownership of listings from one user to another.
- Example: Pam created the listing for the Brookings Community Garden Team. Pam later moved out of the area, but the listing is still under her name and account. Since she left, the team’s primary meeting location and contact info has changed. The Garden Team creates a new account for their new outreach coordinator Jim. He contacts the WRC team and after some discussion, they transfer Pam’s listings to Jim.
- Do not post inappropriate content such as slander, cursing, or any imagery not suitable to a general audience.
- Include job and volunteer recruitment information alongside other information about your organization. Do not create a listing specifically about open jobs and volunteer opportunities.
- Example of appropriate usage: The Brookings Community Garden Team posts a listing about their team. They include their goals, history, affiliates, and info on how to volunteer/apply for a paid position.
- Example of misuse: The Brookings Community Garden team posts a listing called “Open Position Wanted: Outreach Coordinator.” They include job requirements and a link to the application.
- Please do not post the same listing more than once. If you cannot access a listing that represents your organization or business, contact us.